Returns Policy (RMA)
Returning your Items:
In order to raise a return with Beeswift you need to:
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting:
- Customer Name
- Contact email address
- Beeswift Advice Note number / Invoice number
- Reason for the return
2. The returns representative will then ask you for a few more details and raise the RMA and arrange a date for the goods to be collected.
3. Once the goods have been received and checked by our returns team a credit will be issued.
* Please note that all returns must be within 28 days from the date they were dispatched.
** **Faulty goods will only be accepted up to 90 days from date of purchase, unless authorisation has been received from your account manager..
Please note the accepted reasons for return below and the policies that apply to each:
Non Stock Items
Any goods not stocked by Beeswift that have been specially ordered in at a customer's request are non-returnable unless faulty.
Any goods that have been badged and embroidered or specially altered in anyway at a customer's request are also non-returnable unless faulty.
*Please note that all returns may be subject to a returns charge and rates are to be agreed with your account manager.
If you have any other reason to return goods to us you must contact email@example.com to discuss the nature of return.